We're working out what we think - we'll add our view here!
Versatile high performance synthetic insulated hoodie for unpredictable winter mountain conditions
Built for high-intensity activities in Scottish Winter mountain conditions, the Respond hoodie will keep you comfortable regardless of work rate in changeable conditions as a lightweight outer layer in drier conditions or as warm midlayer during wet weather.
We're working out what we think about Montane's Fireball Insulated Hoodie, we'll add our comments here in due course.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Fully insulated under helmet hood provides low bulk warmth
- YKK Vislon centre front zip
- Sleeve articulation for added comfort during dynamic movement
- Elasticated cuff for added protection
- YKK reverse coil chest pockets for ease to reach secure storage
- YKK reverse coil hand pockets for secure storage
- Fully adjustable hem to minimise heat loss and keep out wind
- XSmall (UK 08) weighs: 389g
- Small (UK 10) weighs: 401g
- Medium (UK 12) weighs: 416g
- Large (UK 14) weighs: 426g
- Back Length: 68.5cm (UK10)
- Regular Fit
Material & Construction
- Outer - Pertex® Quantum Eco 30D 100% Recycled Nylon with PFC Free DWR Coating for lightweight windproof protection
- Insulation - Primaloft® Silver 80g/m2 100% Recycled Polyester for weather resistant lightweight thermal performance
- Lining - PEAQ Eco 20D 100% Recycled Nylon with PFC Free DWR coating for lightweight comfort with a reduced environmental impact