Updated with recycled fabrics, recycled down, zoned micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction. Our classic down jacket is lightweight, packable and provides instant warmth when the temperature drops in the mountains.
Whether you need a women’s everyday down jacket or a flexible mountain mid-layer, the upgraded Women’s Microlight Jacket is the new benchmark for accessible stash-and-grab down insulation.
The updated version of the classic Women’s Microlight Jacket now contains fully recycled down and fabrics. Built from 30D Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon, its tough, breathable shell is now filled with GRS-certified P.U.R.E recycled 700 fill power down. It also features body-mapped micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction, helping ensure a better distribution of down for reliable core warmth without unnecessary bulk. Mountain-friendly features include a pair of large, harness-compatible zipped hand pockets, a close-fitting down-filled collar and soft, elasticated cuffs that fit easily over gloves.
With its lightweight warmth and proven mountain credentials, the ultra-packable Women’s Microlight Jacket is as practical on city strolls as it is on alpine ascents.
Rab's Womens Microlight Down Jacket is a lightweight down jacket that really lives up to its name. The down fill easily compresses within the lightweight outer fabric and the whole jacket fits easily into a day pack side pocket. There's no excuses for not taking this versatile jacket everywhere with you - safe in the knowledge that you have a warm layer when you need it.
The Microlight range of down garments are designed to replace a heavy fleece, providing similar levels of warmth for about 40% less weight. The narrow baffles and high quality down ensures it has awesome insulation value for its weight. This jacket has an low weight and has been updated with a fantastic array of recycled materials it to keep you warm. 130g of 700 fill power Hydrophobic European Goose down is from recycled sources while the durable 30D Pertex Quantum outer is also recycled. The green credentials of the new Microlight series is great to see but also performs just as well, if not better in our opinion, as past versions.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
- Zoned lightweight micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction
- Close fitting down filled collar
- YKK® zipped hand pockets
- Internally elasticated cuffs and drawcord adjustable hem
- UK 08 weighs: 324g
- UK 10 weighs: 340g
- UK 12 weighs: 366g
- UK 14 weighs: 388g
- Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 50g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
- Insulation: Recycled 700 fill-power down Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish (130g Size 12)
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Centre back length:(Size 12) 69cm/27 inch