Versatile day-in-day-out running shorts that vent heat, dry quickly and help wick moisture away.
One do-it-all, versatile, performance-driven pair of shorts for daily runs and everything in between. With a 6" inseam and made of a lightweight 90% recycled polyester/10% spandex blend that breathes, wicks moisture and moves comfortably, they're the ideal crossover shorts. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Body is made of quick-drying 90% Prevented Ocean Plastic™ recycled polyester sourced from plastic waste recovered from at-risk coastal communities and certified by OceanCycle/10% spandex woven with four-way stretch, allowing for ease of movement and a comfortable fit
The Trailfarer Shorts are made from a quick-drying blend of recycled polyester and spandex, so they have a good amount of stretch for running shorts; this and the 6-inch inseam meant I was very comfortable wearing these for prolonged periods of time. They do not have an internal mesh lining, which I prefer, but I know others like so it is worth noting.
They have a minimalistic elasticated waistband with a drawcord to tailor the fit to your body shape. They have one pocket, a discreet one on the rear of the shorts, that the shorts themselves can stuff into, so if you are planning on a long-distance trek in changeable weather, these are an ideal choice.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
(Unfortunately, we are unable to ship Patagonia products outside of the European Area (defined as the European Economic Area plus Switzerland and the UK))
- External drawcord for adjustability and comfort; liner-free
- Back snap pocket that shorts stuff into for easy storage and packing on the go
- Light and minimal elastic waistband, with good power and recovery, provides moisture management and reduces bulk
- Locker loop for hang drying
- Available in a 6" inseam
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Small weighs: 74g
- Medium weighs: 80g
- Large weighs: 84g
- XLarge weighs: 95g
Material & Construction
- 2.5-oz 90% Prevented Ocean Plastic™ recycled polyester certified by OceanCycle and sourced from coastal communities at risk of plastic pollution/10% spandex plain weave with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn