The Tour Harness provides a practical and durable harness whilst maintaining an ultralight approach. Ideal for the weight conscious mountaineer or ski tourer who still wants a functional piece of kit.
Rugged and lightweight mountaineering/ski harness, dons with feet on the ground.
Designed with FRAME Technology construction, the TOUR harness is built for mountaineering and skiing. Its design makes it easy to don, even when wearing skis or crampons. The materials used in its construction give it great durability, while keeping it lightweight and compact.
Petzl's Tour Harness is ideal for lightweight mountaineering and ski touring where kit needs to be functional and durable. A huge benefit of this harness is the ability to put the harness on easily while wearing crampons or skis. With the simple clip and buckle design you can quickly and easily put the harness on or take it off depending on your activity or needs.
The Tour has additional padding for extra comfort while wearing it for longer periods or when bearing weight. This design still allows a number of gear loops and leg loops with siliconized grip to be included making it more practical than minimalist lightweight designs usually are. The aim of this harness is to create a usable piece of kit while still minimising weight which Petzl have certainly managed here.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
PLEASE NOTE: FOR SAFETY REASONS THIS PRODUCT IN NON-RETURNABLE UNLESS FAULTY.
- Excellent weight/durability ratio, due to the materials used in its construction
- Can be donned while wearing skis or crampons:
- dons with feet on the ground
- the DoubleBack buckle and tightening strap are easy to operate, even with gloves
- Optimal simplicity and compactness:
- color code allows instant identification of the inside and outside of straps
- four equipment loops totally integrated into the harness to minimize interference when wearing a backpack
- each leg loop has a keeper with siliconized interior, for positioning an ice screw
- streamlined design
| || |
- Material(s): Polyester, steel
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
- Harness comes in a protective carry bag
- Guarantee: 3 years