The Resolution Jacket is a unique bonded box-wall construction down-filled jacket with a fully waterproof Pertex Shield outer. A really warm, comfortable and durable jacket for use in extreme conditions.
The Resolution is a unique fully waterproof box-wall down jacket, offering unrivalled levels of warmth and weather protection.
In certain extreme environments, we know that a water-resistant down jacket isn’t going to suffice – conditions can deteriorate rapidly and you end up dealing with precipitation as well as sub zero temperatures. The Resolution uses the same reliable Pertex Shield fabric as featured throughout our Shell range, and the unique bonded box-wall construction allows for 330g of the highest quality 800FP down to provide exceptional levels of warmth. Key features include a down-filled helmet-compatible hood, a large internal stash pocket and waterproof YKK® zips.
All Rab® Down products are now RDS Certified (Responsible Down Standard). This ensures that our entire down supply chain can be traced so consumers can be confident that all down and feathers used in Rab® products adhere to the highest possible animal welfare and safety standards.
Rab's Resolution Down Jacket combines a water and windproof membrane for weather resistance and some of the highest quality down to ensure the warmth to weight ratio is as high as possible. This is not a light weight jacket in any sense as it is designed to keep you comfortable in exceptionally cold in harsh weather, but it's still not a bad weight when you consider what you get from it.
With a large 330g of 800Fill Power Goose Down in bonded narrow box-wall construction that has been treated with Nikwax technology to make it hydrophobic you instantly feel warm. Box Wall construction also ensures a far greater insulating ability than other methods, as there is no stitch point going right through the jacket to let any heat out.
Overall the Resolution Jacket provides specialist levels of insulation, best suited to braving extreme cold and winds.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Pertex® Shield fully taped waterproof outer
- Pertex® Quantum inner
- 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Bonded narrow box-wall construction
- Down filled hood, helmet compatible, wired peak
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip with double storm flap and insulated zip baffle behind
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK® Vislon AquaGuard® chest pocket with reflective detailing
- Large internal mesh storage pocket
- Hook and loop cuff tabs
- Integrated cordlocks at hem and hood
- Medium weighs: 978g
- Large weighs: 1020g
- Fit: Relaxed
- Centre back length:(Size L) 85cm/33.5inch
- Fabric Outer: Pertex® Shield: 10,000mm, DWR 80/20,95g/m2,45d/45d,100% nylon 6 with Pertex® Shield coating
- Fabric Inner: Pertex® Quantum: 0.3cc ,38g/m2,20d/20d,100% nylon,,
- Insulation: 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down (330g/ 11.6oz size L)