Platypus' classic hydration kit with an updated bite valve.
Platypus says: Ultralight taste-free, minimalist reservoir with high flow rate.
The original Platypus® water reservoir that became a backcountry classic, the Hoser™ is an ultralight, minimalist hydration system that delivers taste-free hydration with a versatile, durable design that makes it great for backpacking, thru-hiking, and day hikes. Updates include a new self-sealing HyFLO™ bite valve that delivers a 30% increase in flow rate, making it quicker and easier to hydrate on the go.
Platypus' Hoser has been updated with a new bite valve which has increased flow. The Hoser has the smaller opening so it's much easier to fill it from a tap.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Drink on the go: New simple, one-piece, self-sealing HyFLO bite valve makes it quicker and easier than ever to hydrate hands-free with a 30% increased flow rate
- Easily transportable: Integrated hang/carry loop makes it easy to secure the reservoir in a backpack or elsewhere
- Pure Platy experience: The Hoser is taste-free, BPA-free, BPS-free, and phthalate-free
- Funk-free: Embedded silver-ion protects reservoir from mold and bacteria
- Versatile: Outlet accepts all threaded Platypus drink tubes and closure caps