A well-designed hydration bladder with a few features that set it apart from other competitors in this field.
From the handle to the hose and baffles to the bite valve, we thought through every interaction and aspect of our Hydraulics design to identify opportunities for a better user experience—redesigning, reshaping and updating to create our best reservoir series yet.
A well-made and ergonomically designed water bladder. My favourite feature is the quick connect tube which means I don't have to fully unthread the drinking tube every time I need to fill up the bladder. You can also use this connection to attach a filter.
The carry handle is robust; you can feel its quality, and you will be confident it won't brake. The large opening makes the bag very simple to fill, whether you are filling it from a tap or a stream.
It had a little aftertaste at first, but after a few uses it went away. If this problem persists, squeeze a lemon into the bag, fill the bag with water and freeze, this should eliminate the problem.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- An all-new comfortable handle allows for true one-handed filling. This easier-to-fill design is also easier to carry and pour.
- An all-new compact bite valve preserves excellent water flow in a smaller package. Equipped with a new on/off lever that is thumb-operable and easy to regulate with one hand.
- A brand-new compact Slide-Seal™ opening allows for one-handed filling, removes bulkiness, slides into packs easier and seals securely. Our new Hydraclip reservoir attachment seamlessly integrates with this new opening design.
- All parts in this system, including the magnet, sternum slider and sternum buckle, have been updated to ensure a more secure hose capture.
- An all-new thoughtfully designed reservoir attachment clip that is intuitive to operate and integrates seamlessly with current and past season reservoirs.
- A new centre baffle on 2 L & 3 L reservoirs flattens the profile while carrying the stiffness of the backer plate through to the front panel. This reduces bending and buckling when loading into the pack.
- Weight: 236g
- Dimensions: 17.76 x 7.48 in / 45.1 x 19 cm
- Litres: 3 L
- Fluid ounces: 100 fl oz