A lightweight and collapsible water bottle that has the ability to attach to pretty much any water filter on the market.
Shaped like a hard bottle & compresses like a soft flask, the ideal for hiking & backpacking
it’s a 42mm mouth, which makes the bottle easy to fill, but it also means 44mm filters, such as the Katadyn Befree or HydraPaks own 42 MM Filter Cap can seamlessly be attached. The Flux is also “Plug-n-play” compatible, so you can attach many other filters if you prefer too.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Lightweight & Compact - Designed to fit in pack bottle pockets when full and roll up when empty for space saving storage
- Twist Nozzle & Dust Cover - High flow nozzle can be quickly opened and closed with one handDual Layer Film Construction - New molded hard top and dual
layer walls enable bottle to stand upright, RF-welded soft walls provide a flexible grip
- Attaches to most 42mm threaded water filters, use as your backcountry squeeze bag or drink directly through
- BPA + PVC FREE
- Weight: 92g
- Capacity: 750ml
Material & Construction
- TPU, PP/POM, ABS, Silicone