The Flux 1.5L is a lightweight drinking bottle with a spill-proof twist cap that incorporates a water purification filter. Versatile enough for trail runners, cyclists, hikers and everyday users to enjoy.
The new standard for lightweight, fast and versatile backcountry water treatment
Hydrapak's Flux Bottle 1.5L is a simple upgrade on the original soft flasks. The flask shape is great for packing in your pack or shoving into pockets on the outside. The twist nozzle has been changed and features a self-sealing valve making it spillproof, so you're not worrying about it when it's stowed away.
The addition of a filter makes this a great “fill-up-and-go” option. This is a good system if you like to fill your water and keep walking and drinking as and when you need it. I don’t like stopping and " getting out of hiking mode” whenever I need a drink. The 1.5l capacity is perfect for drinking throughout the day and large enough to use at camp for a dehydrated meal, drink and a cuppa in the morning. It’s easy to back flush, and you get a good flow rate, especially when sucking straight from the water bottle.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Ideal for Backpacking - Uniquely shaped to be shorter, more stable & easier to fit in pack pockets than standard hard bottles. Rolls up when empty for space saving storage.
- Fast & Safe Filtration - Integrated filter removes bacteria and protozoa from approximately 1,000 liters of water at a rate of up to 2L per minute
- Twist Nozzle & Dust Cover - High flow nozzle can be quickly opened and closed with one hand
- Dual Layer Film Construction - New molded hard top and dual layer walls enable bottle to stand upright, RF-welded soft walls provide a flexible grip
- Attaches to most 42mm threaded water filters, use as your backcountry squeeze bag or drink directly through
- BPA + PVC FREE
- Weight: 140g
- Capacity: 1.5L
Material & Construction
- TPU, PP/POM, ABS, Silicone