The Women's Redline LS Tee from Mountain Equipment is a comfy and super stretchy top designed for strenuous activities but just as good for relaxing in.
This comfortable long sleeved tee can be worn alone on south facing rock routes or far inside your layers during alpine starts thanks to its fast drying and stretchy drirelease® fabric. Polygiene antimicrobial technology gives permanent odour control for sustained use
Mountain Equipment's Women's Redline LS Tee feels very soft next to the skin and is far more technical garment than its casual appearance suggests. The top is very stretchy and well suited to be climbing, hiking or just relaxing.
The Redlin Tee wicks superbly and with the Blue sign approved polygiene odour control will keep you feeling fresh for longer. Mountain Equipment is a member of the Fair Wear Foundation meaning they are committed to giving factory workers safe, dignified and properly paid employment.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- 175g m-2 drirelease®; lightweight moisture management with stretch
- Polygiene anti-microbial technology; environmentally friendly and bluesign® approved odour control
- TENCEL™ cellulose fibres give outstanding wicking performance
- Women’s Slim fit
- Crew neck
- UK 8 weighs: 132g
- UK 10 weighs: 146g
- UK 12 weighs: 154g
- UK 14 weighs: 170g
Material & Construction
- 85% Polyester, 8% Lyocell, 7% Elastane