The Montane XT is at top end of their performance shell jackets that is designed to offer maximum protection from the elements as well as being tough enough to stand up to everything the mountains can through at you.
Lighweight and versatile GORE-TEX waterproof shell.
Using GORE-TEX Performance Technology 40 Denier fabric throughout, the Phase Jacket provides reliable weather protection with a slightly longer cut and has all the features a hillwalker needs whilst being light and packable.
Montane's Phase XT Jacket, is part of their top end XT range that is designed to offer the highest level of performance while out in the mountains.
The outer fabric on the Phase XT is designed to take some punishment from the mountains with a 70 denier rating it will keep you protected for a long time. The Gore-Tex performance shell offers a high level of protection from the elements so will keep you dry in even in the worst Scottish conditions while you are Munro bagging.
The fit is a bit on the larger side but this makes it perfect in combination with a down jacket or a few layers underneath so it an excellent choice as a winter shell for mountaineering, climbing or on those colder days when the rain starts. The jacket features two large zipped front pockets, an internal pocket, goods sized pit vents and also a helmet compatible hood that is adjustable.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Fully seam taped construction
- Fully adjustable, roll-away hood with three point 'quick release' adjustment and stiffened peak
- Full-length two-way YKK AQUAGUARD® VISLON front zip with internal storm flap
- Two hand pockets with YKK AQUAGUARD® zips
- Internal zipped chest pocket
- Shaped cuffs with adjustable hook and loop tabs
- Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord
- UK 8 weighs: 391g
- UK 10 weighs: 403g
- UK 12 weighs: 413g
- UK 14 weighs: 426g
- Back Length: 76cm (UK 10)
- Regular Fit
Material & Construction
- 40 Denier GORE-TEX Performance Technology
- 100% Nylon