A new Mid weight mid-layer from Rab that has a good degree of stretch and utilises Rab's Thermic G material, which helps move moisture away from the skin and keeps you warm in the cooler months.
Midweight, zip-up, stretch fleece hoody made with 96% recycled fabric. Warm and fast wicking this Thermic™ G midlayer offers unhindered mobility and with a close-fitting under helmet hood it's ideal for mountain adventures.
This warm and fast-wicking layer works well as a mid-layer or outer layer on warmer days. Made from Rabs Thermic G material, a grid-backed material that promotes good airflow, helps trap warm air and keeps the weight to a minimum.
The Graviton has two hand pockets and a chest pocket, so many storage options exist. It's a very stripped-back layer without too many features. There are no adjustment points to cinch the Graviton in.
You will predominantly use this warm layer in late autumn, winter and early spring. It will be too warm for year-round use.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Main Fabric: Thermic™ G (225gsm) Grid backer recycled polyester fleece
- Soft, close fitting under helmet hood
- YKK® centre front zip with zip guard and roll-over fabric chin guard for comfort
- 2 YKK® zipped soft mesh lined pockets with lightweight zip pulls
- 1 YKK® zipped chest pocket with lightweight zip pull
- Set in sleeve construction with underarm panel for greater freedom of movement
- Dropped hem improves warmth on lower back
- Mini twin needle top stitching on all seams
- UK 8 weighs: 297g
- UK 10 weighs: 311g
- UK 12 weighs: 338g
- UK 14 weighs: 342g
- Fit: Slim
- Centre back length (Size 10): 66cm / 26inch
Material & Construction
- 96% Recycled Polyester
- 4% Elastane