The classic large opening on the wide mouth bottles easily accommodates ice cubes, fits most water purifiers and filters and makes hand-washing a breeze. This updated version uses 50% recycled materials for a more sustainable approach.
Sustainability in your hands. Nalgene is proud to be the first to market with a new resin powered by next generation recycling technology that transforms plastic destined for landfills into high performance BPA/BPS free bottles. Our new Nalgene Sustain product line is made from 50% certified recycled content further offsetting the use of fossil fuels and lowering greenhouse gas emissions.
Nalgene's Wide Mouth 1 Litre Tritan Sustain Bottle is an update on the classic Nalgene design. This updated version uses 50% recycled materials as Nalgene make an effort to offset their carbon footprint.
Easy to open and close lid that is wide enough to make filling up and cleaning much simpler. Graduations in fluid ounces and millilitres (ml).
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- BPA/BPS Free - So you can drink water that's safe and tastes great.
- Built to Last - Our durable goods are made to last a lifetime.
- Dishwasher Safe - Safe to put in the dishwasher and easy to clean.
- Fits Filtration Devices - Fits most filtration units for clean water in a pinch.
- Fits Ice Cubes - Put ice in your bottle with ease and enjoy your frosty beverage anywhere.
- Leak-Proof Guarantee - Continuous, straight shouldered semi-buttress threads keep the bottle sealed tight.
- Lightweight - Engineered to count for when weight matters most.
- Made In the USA - Local goods mean local jobs and fewer emissions.
- Recycled Material - Made from recycled materials so you can look good and feel good.
- Weight: 182g
- Lid type: Wide mouth
- Capacity: 1 Litre / 32oz
- Cap diameter: 2.5 inches (63mm)
- Diameter: 3.5 inches (89mm)
- Height: 8.25 in (21cm)
- Material: Recycled