The Narrow Mouth Tritan is a classic Nalgene Triton bottle but with a narrow mouth to help prevent spills when your drinking on the go. This updated version uses 50% recycled materials for a more sustainable approach.
Sustainability in your hands. Nalgene is proud to be the first to market with a new resin powered by next generation recycling technology that transforms plastic destined for landfills into high performance BPA/BPS free bottles. Our new Nalgene Sustain product line is made from 50% certified recycled content further offsetting the use of fossil fuels and lowering greenhouse gas emissions.
The Narrow Mouth Tritan is based on the classic Nalgene Tritan bottle but with one small difference. Rather than having a wide mouth it has a narrow mouth which helps prevent spills and makes drinking easier when your on the move. It still has an attached loop on the lid for easy carrying and is marked with millilitres and ounces for measuring liquids.
This updated version uses 50% recycled materials as Nalgene make an effort to offset their carbon footprint.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- BPA/BPS Free - So you can drink water that's safe and tastes great.
- Built to Last - Our durable goods are made to last a lifetime.
- Dishwasher Safe - Safe to put in the dishwasher and easy to clean.
- Leak-Proof Guarantee - Continuous, straight shouldered semi-buttress threads keep the bottle sealed tight.
- Lightweight - Engineered to count for when weight matters most.
- Made In the USA - Local goods mean local jobs and fewer emissions.
- Recycled Material - Made from recycled materials so you can look good and feel good.
- Weight: 170g
- Lid type: Narrow mouth
- Bottle volume: 32oz
- Material: Recycled
- Height: 8.25in / 21cm
- Diameter: 3.5in / 89mm