Additional warmth and protection from the sun or the cold.
Sunday Afternoons says:
No excuses! Now you can get outside and play in the sun. Using chemical-free Coolcore® technology, these UVShield Cool Sleeves breathe and wick naturally to regulate evaporative cooling. Thumbholes offer hand protection and stretch-fit makes them perfect for all sorts of rigorous activities. A handy seam at the wrist provides watch access as well. Easy wash-and-wear fabrics now come in a variety of colors. Sold as a pair.
These give you the opportunity to set off on a cool morning, essentially with a long sleeve top on, without the need to bring additional layers. Once removed these can easily be stashed in a running vest pocket without the hassle of removing the vest. The also offer protection from the sun if you are concerned about sunburn on a hot day with a UPF 50+ sun rating.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- UPF 50+ sun rating
- Coolcore® chemical-free cooling fabric
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying, breathable
- Stretch-fit for active use
- Seam at wrist for watch access
- Anti-slip gripping palm print Easy
- wash and wear
- Small/Medium weighs: 43g
- Large/XLarge weighs: 54g
- Main Fabric: 88% polyester, 12% spandex
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified fabric