Never be without a table with the Cascade Wild's Ultralight Folding Table. Fantastically light and packable you can always find a place in your pack for this table to keep your dinner off the ground!
Cascade Wild says
Get your gear up out of the dirt and mud for 2.2 ounces! The one-piece 8" x 12" Cascade Wild table sets up quickly to keep your cooking or personal gear off the ground, then snaps into a compact bundle that fits comfortably in the side pocket of your pack. Two or more tables snap together to make a larger surface. Reflective tape helps you find you way back to camp in the dark. You will LOVE the convenience the Cascade Wild table adds to your backcountry experience.
A camping table is no longer a luxury with the incredibly light-weight and packable Cascade Wild's Ultralight Folding Table. A mere 60g gets you an A4 size table that folds down to virtually nothing. The folding and unfolding process is very quick and simple.
The table is a good size to prepare, cook and eat off. Combined with the ultralight cutting board gives a solid surface to cut on. A nice feature is the reflective tape on the ends to make it easier to find at night. 2 or more tables can be slotted together to give a larger surface. With a melting point of 160 Celsius you don't have to worry about spilling boiling liquids.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- 100% plastic construction is waterproof and stain resistant
- 8" x 12" table top sits 3 1/4" off the ground and is sized to fit a canister stove, bowl, coffee mug and utensils
- Folds quickly and securely into a compact 4"x12"x3/4" package
- Fits easily in a side water bottle pocket without need for a stuff sack
- Two or more tables snap together to make a larger surface for meal prep
- Cleans easily with a damp rag
- Melting point 324 degrees fahrenheit - impervious to spilled boiling water
- Ergonomic design allows table to straddle a log either lengthwise or crosswise
- For gourmet food prep, add an accessory cutting board (only 0.5 oz)
- Recommended weight limit 10 pounds
- Suitable for backpacking, motorcycle camping, hammock camping, kayaking, fishing, climbing, and other outdoor recreation
- Weight: 60g
- Dimensions: 8" x 12"
- Packed dimensions: 4"x12"x3/4"
Materials & Construction
The table is made of corrugated plastic, which has air-filled flutes similar to cardboard and has a very high strength-to-weight ratio. The table blank is stamped out by a plastics supplier using a die. We use a jig to set in the folding grooves, then add reflective tape, hook-and-loop circles and #20 plastic snaps to hold the table in place when set up for use or folded down for packing. The resulting table is functional and so light you won't hesitate to stuff it in your pack, at an economical cost equivalent to a couple cups of premium coffee.