Wilderness Wash Pocket Body Wash is a small pocket sized pack containing 50 leaves of pure, dry soap that foam up to give you something to get a good shower with.
Sea to Summit says
Our new use-specific Pocket Soaps contain 50 leaves of pure, dry soap so there's no risk of leakage in your luggage or pack and no risk of having it confiscated by airport security. The easy-to-ration leaves mean you'll have plenty of soap to last your entire trip. Handy for travel or camping because they're lightweight and compact. They're also biodegradable so they won't harm the environment.
Sea to Summit's Trek & Travel Pocket Body Wash 50 Leaf is a useful addition to any regular traveler's washkit the easily rationed leaves of soap mean you won't have to put potentially leaking containers back in your washkit. No need to cover your toothbrush and other toiletries. This body wash is extremely lightweight and compact, a much better option than carrying a heavy bottle of shower gel.
The green tea smell is very nice.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
Please note that for hygiene reasons this product is non-returnable unless faulty.
- Ideal for travelling, camping and everyday use
- 50 dry soap leaves in each pack
- Phosphate and paraben-free
- Won’t harm the environment when used in accordance with Leave No Trace principles
- Light green tea fragrance
- Complies with airline carry-on regulations including TSA in the USA
- Comes in five types: Body Wash, Conditioning Shampoo, Hand Wash, Laundry Wash and Shaving Soap
- Weight per pack: 12g
- 50 leaves in each pack
Help & advice: