Simple and unpretentious, Patagonia's trusted Torrentshell 3L Pants use 3-layer H2No Performance Standard technology for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability.
Through sudden, saturating rain or persistent heavy mist, the Torrentshell Pants are a no-nonsense solution to soggy conditions. These H2No™ Performance Standard rain pants balance simplicity with waterproof/breathable performance. Updated 3-layer, 100% recycled nylon face fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for all-day water resistance and a tricot backer for next-to-skin comfort. The two zippered hand-warmer pockets feature mesh pocket bags and DWR-treated zippers. An elasticized waistband allows for quick wardrobe changes when the clouds roll in. Two-way side zips extend from cuff to mid-thigh for easy-pull on, partially elasticized cuffs secure over boots with snap-tab closure.
Patagonia's Torrentshell 3L Waterproof Pants have had a significant upgrade with 3 layer waterproof fabric now providing a more durable high performance. They still use 100% recycled face fabric but the overall upgrade is pretty impressive when you're out in heavy rain for prolonged periods. They are hardwearing waterproof pants that are easy to use and give you reliable protection from the elements.
The practical design includes articulated knees, making them great for active pursuits such as hiking and you will end up stowing these in your pack every time you head out. These pants have a range of practical features including a drawcord and elasticated waistband, two mesh pockets, thigh high two-way zips with tab closures at the cuffs for ease of use with boots. The left pocket doubles as a stuffsack so they can be easily stowed in your pack.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
(Unfortunately, we are unable to ship Patagonia products outside of the European Area (defined as the European Economic Area plus Switzerland and the UK))
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have mesh pocket bags, storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Welted, DWR-treated two-way side zips extend from cuff to thigh for easy pull-on over boots and double as vents; partially elasticized cuffs adjust with a snap-tab closure
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Small weighs: 316g
- Medium weighs: 332g
- Large weighs: 348g
- XLarge weighs: 362g
- Weights based on regular leg length
- Fit: Regular
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% bio-based content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Help and advice: