As a lighter weight revision of our best-selling model, the versatile Torque Mountain Pant is tailor-made for scrambles, hut-to-hut and multi-day mountain treks.
Built from double weave Matrix™ softshell fabric - a light, durable, quick-drying material, with outstanding moisture management properties, generous stretch and easy packability. Articulated knees and a diamond crotch gusset make best use of the inherent flexibility for ease of movement. A leg zip with internal gusset delivers extra space and ventilation when you need it and the lower hem loops enable you to attach the pant securely to your boots. Targeted twin-needle reinforcement keeps critical seams strong and durable for longer, tougher days in the hills and four zipped pockets provide safe but accessible storage on the move.
A close fitted, stretchy trouser, that provides the maximum amount of dexterity and comfort. The waist is part elasticated which ensures a good fit, fantastic at alleviating chafing especially when wearing a rucksack for a few days 4 pockets give plenty of space for secure storage. The bottom of the trouser provides “ankle zips” that can be opened or loosened to help breather ability or to accommodate a larger boot. .
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Part elasticated waist
- Double snap waist closure
- YKK Zip Fly
- Self fabric belt loops
- 2 YKK® zipped, mesh-lined hand pockets
- 1 YKK® zipped rear pocket
- 1 YKK® zipped thigh pocket
- Diamond gusset at crotch
- Knee articulation for ease of movement
- Reinforced top stitching on critical seams
- Hem width adjustment with YKK zip and self fabric gusset
- Small (30" waist) weighs: 335g
- Medium (32" waist) weighs: 355g
- Large (34" waist) weighs: 381g
- XLarge (36" waist) weighs: 402g
Material & Construction
- Main: Double weave stretch/ 88% polyamide 12% elastane/ Matrix/ 182 gsm/ fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Fit: Slim