Super lightweight and cleverly designed to increase versatility and usability. A simple but highly effective design that allows you to cook with meths, fuel tablets or gel.
Cooking versatility has never been so light! For a scant ounce, the Vargo Triad Multi-Fuel Stove pairs multi-fuel performance with the strength, durability, and weight savings of titanium. Used upright, the Triad is a quick filling, long burning alcohol stove. Or, flipped over, it burns fuel tabs or fuel gels for additional fuel options. Get more capability for less weight with the Triad Multi-Fuel Stove.
Vargo's Titanium Triad Multi-Fuel Stove uses an interesting design which allows you to use both sides of the stove. You pour meths into the stove as normal but if you flip the stove over, the base has a slightly lower part which is perfect for fuel tablets or gels. The folding legs give some clearance from the ground and pan. This design gives the ability of using both sides of the stove and the legs fold over the stove for a very small pack size.
This is titanium so it is strong and super light. If you're looking for a versatile multi-fuel stove that won't weigh much or take up much space then this is definitely a great choice.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Solid titanium construction for extra durability
- Multi-fuel capability for added versatility
- All-season, all-terrain usability
- Folding legs and pot supports
- Simple to use
- Ultra compact
- Minimal maintenance required
- Reliable all-season performance
- Enlarged filling hole for faster fueling
- Easy to reclaim unused fuel
- Boils 0.5L in 5-6 mins (alcohol) or 7-8 mins (fuel tabs or gels)
- Weight: 24g
- Diameter closed: 76mm
- Diameter open: 89mm
- Height collapsed: 30mm
- Fuel capacity (alcohol): 44 ml
- Burn time: ~20 mins (alcohol), ~12 mins (fuel tabs), various (fuel gels)