Vargo's Titanium Flint Lighter is another piece of quality engineeering from Vargo. The Titanium Flint lighter produces a flash of sparks that will light your stove or start a campfire. It's built to last with it's robust design and replaceable flint. A handy clip means this thing is also hard to lose.
A trusty Titanium tool which gives a dependable spark even in the worst conditions. This spark lighter even works after being doused with water, this is a great choice if you want a reliable way of lighting a stove whilst still being super lightweight. A built-in clip lets you easily store this little gem while you're out on the trail.
With the function to replace the flint this tough piece of kit will last a lifetime.
Beautifully made product which is a real pleasure to use. I always find lighting a mesh stove a bit tricky with a sparking tool and with this one its not as easy to direct the sparks as with a flint - but for lighting gas stoves or general fire-starting its pretty neat.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Titanium construction providing incredible strength at the lowest weight possible
- Removable side panel allowing for simple flint replacement and accepts most standard lighter flints
- Handy built-in clip to safely and conveniently attach to key chains, zipper pulls, backpack straps, lanyards, etc.
- Durable assembly to provide 1,000s of lights
- Reliable striking mechanism giving a dependable spark in any weather even after being drenched by water
- Easy one-hand operation. No need for an additional edge tool or striking surface to create sparks and no flame to burn hands or fingers
- Weight: 10g
- Length: 63mm