The TIKI GITD is a great key ring light that's powerful enough for most tasks. It is rechargeable, has loads of settings and delivers impressive run times for its small size.
The Nitecore TIKI GITD keyring light features a phosphorescent shell which will glow in the dark. The torch has a maximum output of 300 lumens from the primary OSRAM P8 LED with a reflective optic lens emitting a soft, uniform beam.
As with the Nitecore TIKI and TIKI LE torches, the TIKI GITD also offers two auxiliary emitters on the side of the light, a high CRI white LED and a 500mW, 365nm UV LED. The high CRI output is perfect for camping or reading and provides excellent colour rendition. The UV LED can be used as a detector of counterfeit notes and forged documents.
In addition to the multiple light sources, the main LED features four brightness levels ranging from 1 to 300 lumens. All the modes and outputs are operated using the single side switch.
The Nitecore TIKI GITD has a built-in 130mAh Li-ion battery which is rechargeable via a micro USB port at the base of the light, allowing for fast, convenient charging. The keyring torch has multiple charging safeguards including overcharge protection, over-discharge protection and short circuit protection, plus a blue charging indicator that turns off when the battery is fully charged.
Nitecore's TIKI GITD USB Rechargeable Keychain Light is a versatile little light that is great for emergency and general use. Weighing just 12g and measuring 55mm long it is designed to go on your key chain and it works really well for something this small. There are an impressive number of different brightness settings with low, flashing and UV options going up to 300 lumens for short periods. The light charges quickly, is easy enough to use but due to the small size isn't going to suit everyone with the small buttons.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Built-in Li-ion battery charging circuit with micro USB port
- Advanced Power Cut-Off (APC) technology for an ultralow standby power consumption
- One hand operable interface
- Head constructed from stainless steel with superior heat dissipation capability
- Phosphorescent shell that glows in the dark after being charged
- Weight: 12g
- Length: 55 mm / 2.17"
- Max beam distance: 71 meters
- Peak beam intensity: 1260cd
- LED: CRI white LED and 500mW, 365nm UV LED
- Battery type: Rechargeable built-in 130mAh Li-ion battery
- Waterproof to IP66 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter
- Includes: Key ring clasp
- High: 300 lumens - 30 mins runtime
- Mid: 60 lumens - 1 hr runtime
- Low: 15 lumens - 4 hrs runtime
- Ultralow: 1 lumen - 40 hrs runtime
- UV: 500mW - 45 mins runtime
- Aux White Constant: 22 lumens - 1 hr 30 mins runtime
- Aux White Flashing: 22 lumens - 20 hrs runtime
Please note: We cannot ship this item outside of the UK as it contains a Lithium Battery.