For a rechargeable flashlight that is low weight, compact but able to put out a seriously bright light then the T4K is a great option. At just 76g and capable of an output of 4000 lumens this is an impressive piece of kit.
The Nitecore T4K keyring light has an incredible maximum output of 4000 lumens from the 4 x Cree XP-L2 V6 LEDs and is powered by a built-in, 1000mAh li-ion battery. The flashlight is rechargeable via a USB-C port at the base of the torch and comes with a USB-C to USB charging cable.
Offering a staggering output for the size of the light, the T4K is a technical breakthrough in the lighting industry! Nitecore have precisely calculated the display, quad-core emitters and dual buttons to pack them into an ultra compact housing without compromising on an excellent user experience.
The Nitecore T4K provides two user modes: demo and daily. In Demo mode the torch will automatically turn off if there has been no operation in 30 seconds; in this mode a countdown will be displayed on the screen. In Daily mode the light stays on until turned off by the user. To switch between the modes, press and hold the power and mode buttons simultaneously until the LED flashes. 1 flash indicates the torch is in demo mode and 2 flashes is for daily mode.
The torch features a multifunctional OLED real time display screen offering information on the battery voltage, brightness level, user mode and remaining runtime. Additionally, the T4K has a quick release keyring attachment so that you can easily remove the light from your keychain to use as a stand alone torch, then simply reattach when ready.
Nitecore's T4K Rechargeable Light 4000 Lumens is an impressive flashlight with a number of handy settings. The light output goes from 1 lumen up to 4000 lumens. Admittedly, the 4000 setting can only be used in very short bursts but it is so bright you're unlikely to need it much. The 200 lumen setting is certainly bright enough for most tasks around camp and for general use and the run times for each of the lower settings are impressively long.
The lockout mode is particularly useful as it prevents the light from being turned on and wasted when it's stowed away in your pack. The torch is easy to use, has plenty of modes and some intelligent design features to keep your favoured settings and charges in a good amount of time. It is lightweight, compact, shock resistant and has a waterproof rating of IP54 so it is ideal for outdoor use.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Utilises a total reflective optic system for uniform, soft light
- Multifunctional OLED real-time display
- Built-in 1000mAh li-ion battery
- Advanced Power Cut-off (APC) technology for an ultra low standby power consumption
- Built-in li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C port
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- 2 user modes available
- Dual side switch design
- 5 brightness levels available with direct access to turbo
- Intelligent mode memory function
- 2 lockout modes available
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- HA III hard anodised finish
- Weight: 76g (excluding case)
- Dimensions: 82.3 mm x 30 mm x 29.2 mm / 3.24" x 1.18" x 1.15" (including clip)
- Max beam distance: 209 meters
- Peak beam intensity: 10900cd
- LED: 4 x CREE XP-L2 V6 LEDs
- Battery type: Rechargeable Li-ion (included)
- Waterproof to IP54 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter
- Includes: USB-C charging cable, key clasp
- Turbo: 4000 lumens - Short burst mode only
- High: 200 lumens - 2 hrs 45 mins runtime
- Mid: 65 lumens - 7 hrs runtime
- Low: 15 lumens - 21 hrs runtime
- Ultralow: 1 lumen - 67 hrs runtime
Please note: We cannot ship this item outside of the UK as it contains a Lithium Battery.