Montbell's Thermo Mug 200 uses foam to keep your drink hot rather than a vacuum, this means it's considerably lighter than a vacuum flask but works just as well for your morning or evening cuppa.
A light weight double walled mug with superior insulating properties to keep beverages hot or cold. Maintains high insulation by filling the double walls with insulating foams and has a handle for easy grip.
Montbell's Thermo Mug 200 uses foam to keep your drink hot rather than a vacuum, this means it's considerably lighter than a vacuum flask but works just as well for your morning or evening cuppa. It has a simple sipper lid so its not suitable for carrying in your pack but it's a real boon to have an insulated mug as you move around camp doing other stuff. It's also difficult to spill stuff - though it will trickle out.
Plastic is much better than metal to drink out of as there's no risk of buring your lips.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
(Unfortunately, we are unable to ship MontBell products outside of the UK)
- Double walled mug keeps beverages hot or cold
- NOT dishwasher- or microwave-safe
- Weight: 108g
- Size: 3.1 x 3.9 in / 8.0 x 9.8 cm
- Capacity: 6.8 fl oz / 200 ml
- Body: polypropylene
- Insulation materials: foam resin rubber seal
- Silicone cover: polypropylene+TPE(Thermoplastic Elastomers)