(Unfortunately, we are unable to ship MontBell products outside of the UK)
The Montbell Alpine Thermo Bottle 0.75L brings Montbell's passion for perfection to the world of flasks.
The Alpine Thermo Bottle has been strategically engineered with an inner chamber surrounded by a very thin vacuum. Construction of this kind creates a barrier to restrict heat transfer via conduction and convection. In order to reduce radiant heat loss, the inner chamber is copper plated to reflect heat back into your tasty beverage. Additionally, we have injected insulation into the cap to limit heat loss from the top of the bottle. In the harsh conditions of alpine surroundings, weight and ease of use become very important. We were able to minimize weight by optimizing the thickness of the inner chamber via a process called metal spinning. This thermos is also very simple to open thanks to the use of “grippy” silicone accents and the uniquely designed hexagon shaped cap. A turn of 180 degrees is all that is required to open the bottle and begin decanting. The Alpine Thermo Bottle has been carefully crafted with many subtle design features to facilitate its use in the toughest conditions. One thing is for certain, this is a piece of gear that is truly worthy of the name “Alpine” and Montbell is proud to bring this product to mountaineers for use around the world.
Montbell's Alpine Thermo Bottle 0.75L is exactly what you'd expect from Montbell, engineered so that every gram counts and delivers a great user experience.
The added grips on the top mean that you can open this bottle easily while using gloves and the half turn feature that allows you to pour out the contents of the bottle without having to open the whole lid really save you from finding a safe spot to put the lid down.
I found that while the heat retention of the thermo bottle is very good for its weight, it suffered a lot when exposed to windy conditions, so I would store it inside your backpack instead of in the mesh pockets on the side if you are out in windy conditions.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Two-layer hollow construction for excellent insulating performance
- Outer cap doubles as a cup
- Easy care one touch screw type inner cap
- Insulating performance (Room temperature 20℃ /60°F)
- Start temperature: 95°C (203°F)→ 6 hours later: 80°C (176°F)→ 24 hours later: 56°C (132°F)
- Start temperature: 4°C (39°F)→ 6 hours later: 8°C (46°F)→ 24 hours later: 11 °C (52°F)
- Weight: 358g
- Size: 3.1 x 10.4" / 7.9 x 26.3cm
- Capacity: 25.4 fl oz / 0.75 L
- Outer body: SUS304 Stainless Steel
- Inner body: SUS316 Stainless Steel
- Inner cap: Polypropylene + Foamed plastic
- Silicon parts