Building on the hugely popular Terra pants are these shorts. The balance of stretch and durability makes them versatile and ready for any activity. They have a nice fit, multiple pockets and are ideally suited for use in the hills and mountains.
The Terra Shorts are designed with plenty of zipped pockets, making them ideal for trekking and climbing. The cotton-feel TACTEL® fabric is super lightweight, breathable and packable, making the shorts great for travel.
Montane's Terra Shorts build on the success and popularity of the classic Terra pants. Using the same, lightweight yet durable Tencel soft shell fabric means they do a great job of repelling the wind and rain. The hard wearing fabric still has a decent amount of stretch allowing plenty of freedom of movement, making them ideal for hikes and scrambles, with all the comfort needed for long days in the hills.
In addition to the impressively lightweight, breathable and fast drying fabric these shorts also have a decent set of practical features for outdoor use. In terms of the features, you get plenty of storage space with 3 secure zip pockets, a miscrofleece waistband for added comfort and belt loops to allow for a more dialed in fit.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Microfleece lined waistband with belt loops
- Zipped fly with press snap and button closure
- Two mesh lined hand pockets with YKK zips
- Zipped rear pocket
- Activities: Climbing / Mountain Walking / Trekking
- Small (30" waist) weighs: 148g
- Medium (32" waist) weighs: 158g
- Large (34" waist) weighs: 166g
- XLarge (36" waist) weighs: 174g
- In-seam length 23.5cm in size M
- Cotton-feel TACTEL® nylon with environmentally friendly PFC-free DWR