The Sun Guide Cap is a really versatile hat that can be worn with or without the neck/face cape. It's very breathable, packable and offers excellent sun protection.
Sunday Afternoons says
Just like your favorite all-in-one tool, the Sun Guide Cap meets rugged conditions head-on with its versatility. The cap features our Convertible Ventilation system, an extra-wide folding Clamshell Brim, and a wicking sweatband. The ultra-lightweight microfiber cape is ventilated for airflow, can be worn in multiple configurations, and detaches from the cap when you’re ready to kick back and reflect on another day well spent in the great outdoors.
Sunday Afternoons hats offer incredible performance and we don`t say that lightly! Sunday Afternoons are committed to designing headgear that protect the wearer from the Sun and they achieve this in spades.
The Sun Guide Cap comes in two sizes and can be easily adjusted using the tightening strap on the back of the cap. The peak is designed to fold down the centre so it's very packable and can be stowed anywhere.
This versatile cap can be worn the following ways:
- Wide brim cap - crown converts open or close
- Neck saver - snapped behind protects the neck, good UV protection
- Legionaire - full cape for sides of head and neck, excellent UV coverage
- Solar eclipse - neck cape buttoned closed, extreme UV coverage
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- 8" extra wide and 3¾" long folding Clamshell Brim
- Detachable 9½" neck/face cape with 'FloThru venting'
- Convertible Ventilation
- UPF 50+ Certified Sun Rating (mesh not rated)
- Super lightweight microfiber fabric construction
- Sizing band for custom fit
- Water Repellent/Stain Resistant
- Packs for travel
- Ponytail friendly
- Medium weighs: 94g
- Large weighs: 98g
- Fabric: Body - 100% polyester