The Eclipse Cap is a lightweight, breathable and versatile cap with a foldable brim. Ideal for keeping your head cool and protected during active sports.
Sunday Afternoons says
The Eclipse Cap is the ultimate outdoor sports cap. It protects, packs, wicks and ventilates all while maintaining a featherweight 2 ounces. Great for active sports like tennis, running, hiking, and golf, the Eclipse Cap loves versatility.
Convertible crown ventilation and clamshell brim technology keeps you cool and UV protected while allowing for extremely compact packing capabilities.
The Eclipse Cap is extremely lightweight and can pack down easily into your bag thanks to it's folding brim. It's very breathable as it has an integrated moisture wicking liner and convertible flip up side panels with mesh vents. It's made from certified sun fabric with UPF 50+ protection which blocks out 98% of UV rays. Ideal if your out in the sun all day.
The fabric feels soft against your skin and the cap raises at the sides so it doesn't irritate your ears. It has a velcro strap at the back for easy adjustments and will prevent you from loosing it in windy conditions. A comfortable lightweight cap for running, trekking and other active sports.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- 7.5cm folding clamshell brim for easy compact packing
- UPF 50+ certified breathable sun fabric rating (mesh vents not rated)
- Flip-up crown panels with strategic mesh ventilation
- Durable quick-dry fabric
- Integrated wicking sweatband liner
- Low profile hook & loop system for custom sizing
- Lightweight: 2 ounces
- Designed in USA / Imported
- Patent Pending
- 100% polyester
- Mesh Ventilation: 100% polyester
- Medium weighs 52g
- Large weighs 56g