The updated Hydrapak Seeker 2L is an ultralight water storage solution for camping, hiking or any backcountry adventure. Its versatility is key with a wide opening, low weight and packsize.
The great outdoors just got greater. The Seeker™ 2 L is HydraPak’s ultra-light, durable water storage bag for camping, backpacking, you name it. It collapses down to the size of a fist, easy to pour and transport. The leakproof, tethered cap is filtration compatible making it the perfect tool for the long haul.
Hydrapak's updated Seeker 2L allows you to store water without adding too much weight or taking away too much pack space. The beauty of a soft bottle lies in the fact that, once empty, it compacts to an impressively small size. I can honestly say I have not used another water storage system that weighs this little, holds as much water and packs down as small as this does whilst still being as durable. The updates see a slight change in dimensions with this version becoming longer and thinner for easier storage. The tear resistant, removable tether for the cap is a nice addition too and make it easier to use when you're juggling a full water pouch when filling or decanting.
This versatile hydration system is ideal for carrying extra water on a hike or anywhere else you need water and carry space is limited. It even comes with it's own handy little storage sack.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Low-profile, durable, coated handle for easy pouring and carrying – tear & weather resistant
- Leakproof 42mm screw cap with tear resistant, removable tether
- Compatible with 42mm threaded backcountry water filters, the Katadyn® BeFree™ Filter screws on to the top allowing you to filter more water at camp
- Large 42mm opening makes it easy to fill and tethered screw cap prevents cap from getting lost – creates a convenient carry loop for holding the Seeker upright when filling
- Two load bearing side lash points, for attaching to your pack or setting up a gravity feed
- External capacity gauge allows you to track your hydration intake or measure out the contents
- Versatile design, can be used as a hydration reservoir or paired with a Plug-N-Play Cap and 28mm filter adapter
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
- Weight: 74g (excludes bag)
- Capacity: 2L / 70 fl oz
- Dimensions: 320 x 130mm / 12.6 x 5.1in
- Material: TPU, PP, Nylon