UOG TOP PICK - Vecto 2L Water Container - 28mm - The Cnoc range has taken over the camping world, and it's easy to see why, one of our Top Picks is the Collapsible wide mouth water carrying bladder (Sawyer Squeeze compatible).
CNOC Outdoors says
Fresh, cool, filtered backcountry water just tastes better. The Vecto allows you to easily collect, store and treat water, using your filter of choice.
The Vecto is light, durable and easy to handle. It is easy to fill with just a couple of scoops, carry to a dry camp or filter on the spot with a 28mm compatible filter. Leave more time to really enjoy your hike or just time at camp with a quick and simple filtering system.
A fantastic bit of water carrying kit. The large open mouth means collecting water is much simpler and faster than traditional bottles and the strong fastening clip means you do not have to worry about any leaks. The 28mm neck makes this perfect for using a Sawyer or the Hydrobl Versa Flow makes can make the Cnoc a gravity filter system. It packs down incredibly small when not in use, and because of the large mouth it also very easy to clean unlike other hydration bags. Very light, very durable, an excellent bit of kit!
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Dual opening design - slider sealed wide opening and standard soda bottle-style screw neck
- Attaches to filters with a 28 mm thread, such as the Sawyer Squeeze, Mini, or Micro, the LifeStraw Flex, and the HydroBlu Versa Flow
- Easy to fill and simple to clean and dry due to the wide opening
- Lightweight and compact
- Tethered cap and slider
- Durable- despite the soft material, the Vecto has a breaking point of 220 lbs
- FDA approved and BPA, BPS, and BPF free
- Weight: 77g
- Capacity: 2 liters / 68 oz
- Packed size: 7 x 2 x 1.5 in / 17.5 x 5 x 3.75 cm
- Trail size: 13.5 x 7 in / 34 x 17.5 cm
- Operational temperatures: 20°F (-6°C) to 120°F (49°C)
- Made from FDA approved TPU
- BPA free
- Please note: TPU is a porous material and so is not completely smell free after production, please clean and air prior to use
Help and advice