Packed with features needed for cold-weather camping, the Thermarest Questar 0 Down Sleeping Bag offers supreme comfort and versatility.
When you need feature-packed comfort for frigid backcountry conditions, it’s time to pack the Questar 0F/-18C. We've loaded this bag with the comfort features that Therm-a-Rest bags are known for. Our SynergyLink™ Connectors integrate the bag with your sleeping pad while allowing our Zoned Insulation to keep fill where you need it most. The fit of the bag has been perfected in our onsite cold chamber to create our W.A.R.M. fit that allows room for multiple sleep positions without compromising thermal efficiency. Stuffed with water-resistant 650 fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down certified by the Responsible Down Standard, the four-season Questar is ready for your next backcountry adventure. The Questar is offered in three sizes, and designed to fit both men and women. Compression sack and storage sack included.
Therm-a-Rest's Questar range has been expanded and updated with new fabrics, a new fit and more choices depending on what you need from your bag. The range still uses 650 fill power down that has been treated with Nikwax to make it hydrophobic meaning that it absorbs a lot less water and dries faster when needed. The value is still there with the Questar as you are getting a really good quality bag at a very reasonable price. This version has a Comfort Limit of -18°C so it is made for seriously cold conditions.
The bag has a more generous fit than many other mummy shaped designs so if you move around a lot during the night or simply want a bit more space, this is a decent option. It has box baffle construction which minimises cold spots and increases the amount of loft the down can get and therefore the warmth it can trap. There is also an extra foot pocket inside to provide a bit more comfort and warmth, particularly for anyone with cold toes.
It has all the usual features you'd expect from a quality sleeping bag including a draft collar, full-length zipper draft tube, snag-free zipper, cinchable hood and external zip pocket. In addition to these there are also sleeping mat connectors on the back of the bag and loops on the front so you can add a quilt, both building on the versatility of the Thermarest sleep system concept.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- 650 Fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™: Absorbs 90% less water and dries 3 times faster without using dangerous PFCs.
- W.A.R.M. Fit: With Additional Room for Multiple positions (W.A.R.M.) fit means this bag allows for various natural sleep positions while maintaining thermal efficiency.
- SynergyLink™ Connectors: Integrate the bag with a pad for optimal comfort and thermal efficiency; removable for versatility.
- Zoned Insulation: Maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing down where you need it most.
- Box Baffled Construction: Uses mesh walls to maximize loft and minimize cold spots.
- Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer Pocket: Ergonomic toe box that rapidly warms cold feet in a pocket of warm down.
- Quilt and Blanket Loops: Customize your sleep system by layering our quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth.
- Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
- Additional features: Heat-trapping draft collar, full-length zipper draft tube, snag-free zipper, cinchable hood and external zip pocket.
- Compression sack and storage sack included
- EN13537:2012 Comfort: -10°C / 14°F
- EN13537:2012 Comfort Limit: -18°C / 0°F
- Weight: 1290g (excludes bags)
- Fits: 183cm / 6ft
- Shoulder girth: 160cm / 63in
- Hip girth: 155cm / 61in
- Footbox girth: 117cm / 46in
- Fill weight: 820g
- Packed dimensions: 17 x 22cm / 6.5 x 8.5in
- Shell: 20D Polyester RipStop w/ DWR
- Lining: 20D Polyester Taffeta
- Insulation: 650 Fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS
Help and advice: