The ultimate lightweight, breathable bivy sack for pro alpinists and fast & light backpackers, the MSR Pro Bivy offers fast, versatile waterproof protection to keep up with your trip.
Designed for professional alpinists and serious adventurers, the Pro Bivy delivers quick-pitch protection in cramped spaces too small for a tent. Lightweight to keep up with fast & light missions, whether you’re traversing the rugged Pickets Range or fastpacking the Wonderland Trail, the Pro Bivy features weatherproof, breathable fabric that reduces condensation, and Xtreme Shield™ waterproof coating to help keep you dry and comfortable on your alpine challenge.
MSR's Pro Bivy provides light-weight shelter for adventures where every gram counts. The durable Xtreme Shield coating will keep you dry on the outside and the breathable fabric will keep you dry on the inside.
The opening lower than your head which some would feel claustrophobic. Rather than have zips the opening overlaps to keep the weather out. Another weight saving measure.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Lightweight: Weighs only .28 kg (10 oz) to support fast traverses and technical alpine routes.
- Breathable: Weatherproof, breathable fabric helps reduce condensation to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Versatile: Quick-pitch bivy fits in small nooks & crannies too tight for a tent.
- Xtreme Shield™ Protection: MSR’s durable waterproof coating lasts up to 3 times longer than standard coatings.
- Weight: 246g (excludes storage bag)
- Capacity: 1 Person
- Pack size: 20 x 10 cm
- Rainfly: 20D ripstop nylon 2 ply breathable 1000mm
- Floor: 15 D ripstop nylon 1200mm Xtreme Shield polyurethane & DWR