The MSR PocketRocket Stove Kit is a complete cook-and-eat kit for two, pairing the original PocketRocket stove with MSR's best-selling cook set.
With the original and legendary PocketRocket stove at its foundation, the PocketRocket Stove Kit has everything you need to cook-and-eat for two in the backcountry.
At its core, the simple, rugged stove delivers fast boil times at camp for quick meals after a long day. Two color-matching dish sets include our ultralight Insulated Mugs, DeepDish Bowls and folding sporks. Everything nests inside the 2 liter aluminum pot to create an impressively lightweight and space-efficient kit for backpacking duos.
What we love about the MSR PocketRocket Stove Kit is that the whole kit fits easily into a backpacking or hiking rucksack. To achieve this they have created a nesting design, where the bowls and mugs fit neatly inside the pot, with the PocketRocket stove and utensils stored in the mugs.
The MSR original PocketRocket is one of MSR's best selling stoves as it's small, lightweight and boils 1 liter of water in only 3.5 minutes.
The 2 litre hard-anodized aluminum pot keeps the weight down and provides plenty of capacity for two people. The locking pot handle folds back neatly over the lid once your finished, keeping everything neatly together.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Fast-Boiling: Original PocketRocket stove boils 1 liter of water in 3.5 minutes; its WindClip™ windshield maintains its high efficiency in breezy conditions
- Lightweight: Complete kit weighs just 732 g (25.8 oz.), keeping pack weight low
- Compact: Whole system nests inside the 2 liter pot, offering space-saving efficiency and packing convenience
- Complete set weighs: 732g
- Boil time: 3:30 min/ 1L
- Includes: Original Pocket Rocket stove, 2.0 L hard-anodized aluminum pot, (2) DeepDish™ Bowls*, (2) 12.5 oz. Double-Wall Insulated Mugs*, clear strainer lid*, (2) folding sporks*