This is certainly a luxury item but if it makes camp life easier and more comfortable then surely you can make space for it? This lightweight, packable table provides a good surface for use at camp.
Snow Peak says
Made of lightweight aluminum, the Ozen Solo Table is a small rugged backpacking table. Use the Ozen Solo Table to keep food off the ground or as a small cooking surface. The Ozen Solo Table folds down flat and easily fits in a standard pack. Pair the Ozen Solo Table with the GigaPower Stove Manual or Trek 900.
Snow Peak's Ozen Solo Table Light is a decent sized table at 29.7x21cm on top with a low centre of gravity aiding stability. Obviously it would be a luxury item on a lightweight backpacking trip but sometimes you can afford that luxury. It's handy for using around camp whether you're keeping valuable items off the floor or providing a good surface for drinks, food, lighting or anything you need it for.
It's very simple to put together and is quite stable with its four legs. The stainless steel legs are strong enough yet thin enough to force them into softer ground to really improve its stability and make the table level if you can't find level ground. The 2.5cm height for the pack size makes it easy to slide into your pack while the top folds to allow a narrow 12cm width means it slides into external pockets with ease too.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Compact, lightweight and durable backpacking table
- Folds down flat and easily fits in a standard pack
- Weight: 278g (excludes pouch)
- Dimensions: L11.7 W 8.3 H 3.3 in (297 x 210 x 85mm)
- Packed size: 11.7" x 4.2" x 1 in (297 x 120 x 25mm)
- Material: Aluminum alloy top, Stainless steel legs
- Contents include: Top Plates (2), Legs (2), Carrying case