Incredibly light, incredibly breathable you would be hard pushed to find a better fleece for hiking and hill walking in the warmer months of the year or under a shell in cooler conditions.
A lightweight, Thermic™ G stretch fleece midlayer made with 100% recycled fabric, a full length zip and close-fitting collar. Offering superb mobility, breathability and temperature regulation, it's perfect for hiking, climbing and mountaineering.
This is my ideal fleece for the trail, its warm, but breaths incredibly well and also vents heat quickly when you are exserting yourself. Its not a super tight technical layer but it has a good amount of stretch and facilitates good mobility. The Thermic G helps direct moisture away from the skin and provides a good amount on warmth. It’s not at all bulky so works brilliantly under a shell, whether that be a wind shell or a full on rain jacket, and the double cuffs keep it tight around your wrists so it doesn’t ride up, and they also provide additional comfort. It doesn’t have hand warming pockets, something id prefer, but the chest pocket is generous and again helps moisture management as its mesh lined.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Thermic™ G (178gsm) Circular backer recycled polyester fleece
- YKK® VISLON® centre front zip with zip guard
- 2 YKK® zipped soft mesh lined pockets with lightweight zip pulls
- Flatlock low bulk seams
- Double cuffs for improved comfort
- Small weighs: 241g
- Medium weighs: 249g
- Large weighs: 275g
- XLarge weighs: 287g
Material & Construction
- Main: 94% recycled polyester, 6% elastane
- Main Fabric:Thermic™ G (178gsm) Circular backer recycled