The MUV Nomad gives you a handy and practical bottle design with a serious water filter inside. The MUV filter is a compact Nanalum filter capable of dealing with heavy metals, chemicals, bacteria, viruses and sediment.
Virus and bacteria protection in a bottle. Whether you are traveling through a third-world country or visiting a beach in the Caribbean, the Nomad will make sure your drinking water is safe. Simply fill the MUV water bottle from the tap in your hotel room or public drinking water source, insert the filter which is connected to the screw top with a tube, and begin to drink through the mouth piece.
HydroBlu's MUV Nomad Water Filter provides a serious solo option for anyone who's after a handy filter solution. The plastic bottle holds over half a litre when the filter is inserted, it is easy to fill, set up and you can use it straight away. The Nanalum filter design is is lightweight, easy to use and highly effective at filtering out everything from chemicals, bacteria, viruses, heavy metals and sediment.
This is a serious piece of kit that, although it looks the same as the Clear Flow Bottle, provides a lot more protection through the filter. The MUV Nomad would be more suited to areas where you need that added protection, particularly when travelling abroad, or for low level water sources and may be overkill if you are simply taking water from fresh mountain streams.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Perfect for traveling the world
- Filters chemicals, heavy metals, bacteria, and viruses
- Filters 99.999% of bacteria (Giardia, eColi, Cryptosporidium)
- Filters 99.99% of viruses
- Blocks sediment and large particulate
- Improves water taste and clarifies water
- Nanalum electrostatic filter technology
- Weight of set: 230g
- Filter capacity: 90 gallons
- 1 MUV3 Nanalum Filter
- 1 Out+28 Assembly
- 1 Hose Adapter
- 1 Water Bottle
- 1 Bottle Tube (included in water bottle)