This cold weather pillow is light weight and packable. This air pillow is a great option for backpacking and camping pillow in colder conditions as it is topped with ultra-soft down.
Designed with the perfect amount of loft and just the right combination of support, the Air Head™ Down Pillow will help you drift off—just about anywhere. This innovative pillow is made with an inflatable, baffled core, providing a stable, compressible foundation. Then, to top it off, we cover the entire pillow in a brushed polyester cover filled with down insulation for better nights under the stars.
Therm-a-Rest's Air Head Down Pillow uses the same shaped design as the Lite version but this has a soft, brushed removable cover that is filled with a layer of down. This is great, making is more versatile as you can remove the cover to clean it or leave it behind if you a shedding grams for a fast and light trip. The down filled cover does add warmth, an extra bit of padding and make the pillow more comfortable in general.
It is the same valve on this pillow as they used to have on their sleeping mats, so you know it's really high quality and reliable (and in a worst case scenario, can be replaced). This pillow adds another layer of comfort and warmth to your night and it is made to the high standards that Therm-a-Rest hold their mats to so you can be assured of a quality, reliable piece of kit.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Luxurious Down: Comfy down provides superior comfort. Removable polyester cover is machine washable, nonslip fabric keeps pillow in place
- Light & Compact: Packs exceptionally small for easy travel.
- Thick and Stable: Four-inch (10 cm) thick, baffled air chamber for stability, loft and custom support.
- Thoughtful Shape: Precise shape nestles into the hood of your sleeping bag and is available in two sizes.
- Weight: 140g (excludes storage bag)
- Dimensions: 28 x 39 x 10cm / 11 x 15.5 x 4in
- Weight: (excludes storage bag)
- Dimensions: 32 x 46 x 10cm / 12.5 x 18 x 4in