A low weight and low-profile food bag for cooking hot meals or cold-soaking ingredients.
CNOC Outdoors says:
Optimize lightweight cooking with a sustainable solution: The Buc is a food bag for cooking hot meals or cold soaking ingredients.
The Buc offers a wide opening with a sturdy slider taken from our true and tested Vecto for pouring, mixing, eating and cleaning. Once empty, the Buc rolls into a 7" long snack bar and packs away until your next meal.
Keep your guts safe with a container that will not break like PET or nylon bags, and has zero BPA, BPF, BPS or PVC.
Light yet sturdy, simply pack your meals in advance (up to 2 servings!), add hot water and let soak as your recipe dictates.
Bonus tip: Keep it in your jacket when soaking to warm you up on a cold evening!
If you are a fan of making your own dehydrated meals or like to share your double-portioned prebought camping meals, this is a great product to rehydrate your meal. It also works well if you like to cold soak noodles, porridge etc.
If you are in the backpacking/hiking community, you have likely come across Cnoc before. They make fantastic water bladders and drinking bottles that are incredibly well made. They have become one of the market leaders in that field. Anyone familiar with their products will attest to the quality they produce
The Buc Food Bag sets the same high standards as Croc’s other products. It's easy to use, lightweight and very durable.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Lightweight and compact - only 2 oz and packed size of 7x1.5x1.5 inches
- Tethered slider
- Durable - despite the soft material, this little bag has a breaking point of over 300 lbs
- FDA approved and BPA, BPF, and BPS free
- Weight: 61g
- Capacity: 650 ml / 22 oz
- Packed size: 7x1.5x1.5 in / 17.5x3.75x3.75 cm
- Trail size: 7x7 in / 17.5x17.5 cm
Material & Construction
- Made from FDA approved, food-safe TPU
- BPA, BPF, and BPS free
- Operational temperatures: 20°F (-6°C) to 200°F (95°C) - can handle boiling water but we recommend letting them cool a bit to avoid burning.