UOG TOP PICK - Womens Terra Stretch Lite Pants Women’s Terra Stretch Lite Pants are breathable, lightweight and unrestrictive walking trousers for any outdoor activity. A classic in the outdoor world , one of our top picks!
The Terra Stretch Lite Pants are designed for mountain walking and hiking. Made using Raptor Flex 4-way stretch fabric in a regular fit, these pants offer freedom of movement in a lightweight and packable package. Two mesh-lined hand pockets and a concealed zipped rear pocket offer ample storage for essentials, while a zipped fly with button closure keeps the pants secure.
Superb hill walking trousers that facilitate unprecedented movement, made from Montanes Raptor flex, a four-way stretch material that moves and stretches with you, so you never feel constricted. They are light but also durable enough to withstand life on the trail.
The Terra Stretch Lite Pants come with a nice webbing belt that can be removed if you don’t need it or have a belt you prefer. The belt closes with a simple low-profile hook.
Two mesh-lined hand pockets provide some storage but also help the trousers ventilate heat, and there is a more discreet pocket in the rear of the trouser.
These would be my ideal choice for British summer-time: light, minimalistic, comfortable, and reasonably priced.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Zipped fly with button closure
- Removable webbing belt with low profile hook closure
- Two mesh-lined hand pockets
- Concealed zipped rear pocket
- Regular Fit
- XSmall (UK 08) weighs: 292
- Small (UK 10) weighs: 308
- Medium (UK 12) weighs: 319g
- Large (UK 14) weighs: 328g
Material & Construction
- Raptor Flex 4-way stretch with environmentally friendly PFC-free DWR
- Abrasion resistance 20,000+ at 9k PA. 4 way stretch plain weave with exceptional fit and freedom
of movement. UPF 50+ Bluesign®