Superfeet design insoles that are sculpted to increase comfort and relieve pain from your footwear. Whether running, hiking or everyday use, there is an insole shaped to provide support, decreasing the stresses and strains on your feet and delivering comfort.
Designed using women-specific dimensions, Superfeet RUN Comfort Women's insoles can help runners reduce foot fatigue while gaining efficiency. Responsive EVOLyte® carbon fiber cap and two layers of AeroSpring Rebound foam combine to deliver exceptional comfort and smooth and efficient energy transfer through your gait from foot strike to toe off. Made to replace the removable sockliner in roomy to moderate-fitting running and walking shoes. Trim to fit your shoe size.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Every year, Superfeet donates 1% of sales and 1,000+ volunteer hours to organizations working to shape a healthy future.
Superfeet's Womens Run Comfort Insoles are ideal for running and walking where a close fit is beneficial. These versatile insoles will provide support and comfort while providing excellent energy transfer for running in particular.
Like the rest of the Superfeet range, these insoles are designed to take the place of the standard insoles found in your footwear in order to increase comfort and reduce pain. The main features of these insoles are a supportive heel cup that creates a much closer fit combined with an arch support that follows the shape of your feet, unlike normal insoles provided with footwear. Built with highly durable materials, these insoles will keep their shape and provide you with comfort that will last.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Women's specific heel cup: Made narrower to fit the dimensions of a woman's foot, the heel cup positions and cradles the heel to optimize natural shock absorption and minimize fatigue
- Women's specific medium to high arch superfeet shape: Medium to high arch orthotic support helps stabilize the foot while running, reducing stress on feet, ankles, knees and back
- Durable construction: Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first
- Moisturewick™: With long-lasting odour control E. H.I.T. (HEEL IMPACT TECHNOLOGY) POD Disperses impact for an easier ride
- Evolyte® Carbon fiber stabiliser cap: Proprietary carbon fiber and polymer blend responds to compression, springing back to its original shape for responsive, weight-defying support
- Aerospring™ rebound dual comfort foam: Two layers of heel-to-toe cushioning offers ultimate comfort in every step
- C pair (UK 4-5.5) weighs: 90g
- D pair (UK 6-7.5) weighs: 97g
- E pair (UK 8-9.5) weighs: 115g
- Evolyte Carbon Filer Stabilizer Cap
- H.I.T Pod desperses impact
- Women's specific shape
- Best for: Running + Walking