Superfeet design insoles that are sculpted to increase comfort and relieve pain from your footwear. Whether running, hiking or everyday use, there is an insole shaped to provide support, decreasing the stresses and strains on your feet and delivering comfort.
Superfeet Hike Support insoles (previously known as Trailblazer Comfort) stabilize your feet on uneven ground, reducing stress on feet, ankles, knees, and back. Upgrade the comfort of your boots and shoes with dual-layer cushioning foam and structured support made with strong yet lightweight carbon fiber. Help keep your feet secure, even on the steepest climbs and toughest descents. Made to replace the removable liner in roomy to moderate-fitting hiking boots and outdoor footwear. Trim to fit your shoe size.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Every year, Superfeet donates 1% of sales and 1,000+ volunteer hours to organizations working to shape a healthy future.
Superfeet's Hike Support insoles (previously known as Trailblazer Comfort) are ideal for hiking where prolonged use is likely. These versatile insoles will provide serious amounts of support and comfort while providing protection for your feet over varied and technical terrain.
Like the rest of the Superfeet range, these insoles are designed to take the place of the standard insoles found in your footwear in order to increase comfort and reduce pain. The main features of these insoles are a supportive heel cup that creates a much closer fit combined with an arch support that follows the shape of your feet, unlike normal insoles provided with footwear. Built with highly durable materials, these insoles will keep their shape and provide you with comfort that will last.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Deep heel cup: Helps prevent heel slip and toes from hitting the front of the boot
- Medium to high arch superfeet shape: Medium to high arch support in an orthotic shape made to stabilize the foot on rough terrain, reducing stress on feet, ankles, knees, and back
- Durable construction: Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first
- Moisturewick™: Helps reduce odors and keeps feet fresh
- Evolyte® carbon fiber stabiliser cap: Proprietary carbon fiber and polymer blend provides responsive, weight-defying support and stability for the trail
- E. H.I.T. (heel impact technology) pod: Disperses impact on tough descents
- Aerospring™ rebound dual comfort foam: Two layers of heel-to-toe cushioning helps reduce fatigue and provide reliable stability for the rigors of a good hike
- D pair (UK 6-7.5) weighs: 103g
- E pair (UK 8-9.5) weighs: 123g
- F pair (UK 10-11.5) weighs: 134g
- Evolyte Carbon Filter Stabilizer Cap
- Added stability for comfort on any trail
- Best for: Hiking
Help and advice: