Add a little outdoor glamour with the sweeping, wide brim of the Oasis. Lightweight, breathable and very comfortable this hat is great for any sunny occasion.
Outdoor Research says
This stylish broad-brimmed hat keeps you cool under hot summer sunlight. The expansive brim provides shade for relief from intense solar rays, and a wicking headband keeps perspiration in check.
Outdoor Research's Womens Oasis Sun Sombrero brings a bit of class outdoors. The extra wide, curved brim gives you maximum shelter form the sun while the material is UPF 50+ rated. It is still very lightweight, breathable and adjustable so you can stay comfortable in the warmest conditions.
This hat still wicks really well and dries quickly with the OR TransAction Headband providing a little extra comfort when it gets really hot. The brim has lots of flex but it probably wouldn't hold up to being folded and packed too well although it does flatten down easily.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Fabric Performance: Water-Resistant, Breathable, Lightweight, Wicking, Quick-Drying, TransAction™ Headband, UPF 50+
- Design Features: Dark Fabric Under Brim, Floating Foam-Stiffened Brim, Varied Brim Width, Embroidered OR Logo
- Functional Details: One-Handed Drawcord Adjustment, Removable Chin Cord, Packable
- Small weighs: 84g
- Medium weighs: 84g
- Large weighs: 84g
- 86% nylon, 14% polyester, double weave ripstop mainshell - 100% Supplex® nylon, plain weave under brim