Rab's iconic hooded down jacket has been reimagined to give extra protection from the elements. With GORE-TEX INFINIUM, recycled hydrophobic down and zoned micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction, it’s a go to piece for instant warmth.
The Infinity Microlight stays true to its original purpose, an insulated jacket for year-round mountain use, but with the added wind and weather resistance of GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER®. This outer fabric is super lightweight with impressive weather protection, coping with light snow, spin drift and moisture. It is exceptionally breathable and soft to the touch, offering a quiet and comfortable hooded down jacket for all mountain activities.
Built with zoned micro and nano baffles, the 700FP P.U.R.E recycled down has been body mapped to optimise warmth and breathability where you need it. Suitable for hiking, scrambling, and climbing adventures, it has a slim, active fit and a warm, helmet compatible, down filled hood with a stiffened peak for complete protection. It has elasticated cuffs for a seamless fit with gloves, a full length, durable front zip, a concealed chest pocket and two hand pockets, with YKK® zips throughout. Highly compressible, the Infinity Microlight can be packed down easily into its small stuff sack and stashed in your pack to be pulled out when the temperature drops.
We're working out what we think about Rab's Womens Infinity Microlight Down Jacket, we'll add our comments here in due course.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Adjustable helmet compatible hood with stiffened peak
- YKK® Vislon® front zip with insulated storm flap
- YKK® concealed zip chest pocket
- 2 YKK® VISLON® zipped hand pockets
- Zoned micro and nano baffle stitch-though construction
- Stretch panel cuff for optimum fit
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Stuff sack included
- UK 08 weighs: 383g
- UK 10 weighs: 399g
- UK 12 weighs: 423g
- UK 14 weighs: 438g
- Fit: Slim
- Centre back length (Size 10): 67cm/26.4inch
- Outer Fabric: 13D GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® product technology (45gsm)
- Insulation: 700 fill-power recycled down with Nikwax hydrophobic finish (146g Size M)