Patagonia's Capilene Theramal Weight Bottoms are warm, breathable polyester baselayers with minimal bulk. Polartec Power Grid fabric with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
A breathable, lofted baselayer to keep you warm in cold conditions. Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with HeiQ® Pure odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia's Capilene Thermal Weight Bottoms are heavyweight thermal long-johns with a polyester blend for superior warmth in cold conditions. They have offset, flat-locked seams so they are comfortable to wear during high intensity activities under your normal pants in cold conditions or on their own when you're at camp.
This warm, breathable polyester baselayer has a smooth face for easy layering, a high loft brushed-grid interior pattern for soft next-to-skin feel and offers superior warmth for cold conditions. The wide waist band is really comfortable, especially when you've had them on for quite a while. The functional fly is a great benefit compared to many other baselayer bottoms.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Stretch and ease of movement
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Slim fit
- XSmall (UK 08) weighs: 141g
- Small (UK 10) weighs: 151g
- Medium (UK 12) weighs: 160g
- Large (UK 14) weighs:: 168g
Material & Construction
- 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid® 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex with HeiQ® Pure odor control. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn