This technical tee has been designed to be an all-rounder. The soft, comfortable feel is backed up with high wicking, breathable qualities to give you a versatile top.
Perfect worn as a first layer or on it's own, this great fitting tee is a sure winner.
If you want a tee that you can pop on and head outdoors, then this is a great buy. It’s got plenty of plus points, from the lightweight, breathable fabric to the wicking and anti-odour properties. It looks good too, thanks to a great flattering fit and a smart dropped hem at the back. It’s even great for the planet down to bluesign® approved fabrics. You can be sure when you step it up a gear, the tee does too.
Berghaus' Womens 24/7 Tech Tee SS Crew is a technical tee that is designed to take on intense activities, changeable conditions and everyday wear. The soft, stretchy fabric is great when things heat up. It breathes well, wick away moisture effectively and dries quickly so you can stay comfortable for much longer. It allows freedom of movement thanks to the materials used and the design which, coupled with flatlock seams makes for a great hiking, running and general fitness top.
This tee is made with an eco-friendly approach using bluesign approved fabrics and being part of Berghaus' own MadeKind scheme with a focus on minimal impacts.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- EXCELLENT WICKING: Stay fresh all day long thanks to excellent wicking and quick drying ARGENTIUM fabric technology, with cleverly built in odour-resistance.
- EASE OF MOVEMENT: Super stretch fabric gives you greater freedom, better movement and added comfort.
- ECHO FRIENDLY: Great for you, brilliant for the planet, thanks to Bluesign approved fabrics.
- Enjoy comfort from the pique knit fabric that’s quick drying, cooling and great at wicking away the wet
- UK 08 weighs: 70g
- UK 10 weighs: 78g
- UK 12 weighs: 82g
- UK 14 weighs: 90g
- HeiQ (120 g/m²)
- Content: 100% polyester
- Pique knit with wicking & quick drying & cooling
- Anti-odour treatment using silver technology
- UPF 30