The Wilderness Wash is an Australian made, biodegradable all purpose camp detergent for use with cooking gear, clothing, and as a hand and body wash.
Sea to Summit says
Our super concentrated Wilderness Wash goes a long, long way and is gentle on fabrics and skin but effective on dishes and laundry stains. It's biodegradable, phosphate and fragrance free. We've also made sure that the bottle it comes in is tough enough and the lid secure enough so you don't have to worry about leakage in your pack or bag.
This biodegradable soap is great for cleaning anything you need while your 'on the trek'. It looks small but you really don't need that much because its concentrated. It's extremely useful as it can be used for washing anything from fruit and vegetables, to your hair, body and non technical clothes - keeping you clean and looking good.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Biodegradable, super thick concentrated formula
- Tough bottle with small nozzle & secure lid so it's safe in your pack
- Safe for personal use, pots, pans, clothes or any outdoor gear
- Smaller size meets airport regulations for carry on liquids (under 3 ounces)
- 89ml weighs: 108g
- 250ml weighs: 290g
Help & advice: