UOG TOP PICK - Vesica 1L Collapsible Bottle - A Collapsible wide mouth water bottle (BeFree Compatible). The Cnoc range has taken over the camping world and it's easy to see why, one of our Top Picks.
CNOC Outdoors says
The Vesica is a collapsible, reusable and light water bottle that behaves like a hard bottle for easy drinking on the move. Simply carry 1L of water and stow away when empty.
We've taken our experience from the Vecto and made a robust, light and easy to use bottle so you can have a handy tool to stay hydrated. Featuring a collapsible body with a stiff neck and bottom, the Vesica can stand when full with water or air, held for drinking and collapsed when empty.
Using the same thread as the 42mm Vecto, the Vesica can be used as a dirty water bottle for filters like the BeFree by Katadyn. If you like to filter into a container for easy drinking, use the Vesica with the Vecto to create a fast, light and easy to use filtering system.
The mix of soft water bottle and hard water bottle gives this unique hybrid some huge advantages over its counterparts. It can pack down incredibly small yet is a much nicer drinking experience, behaving more like a “real” water bottle, the larger mouth, 42mm also adds to this meaning you can get a good glug when you need one, though a 22mm one is also available. This bottle makes in very easy to assess how much water you have left, whilst the screw top lid gives you confidence that nothing will leak.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Packable and easily stashable when empty
- Lightweight at only 60g for a 1 liter bottle
- Top string near the cap for easy pull from side pockets
- Tethered cap
- Attaches to filters with a 42 mm thread, such as the Katadyn BeFree filter
- Flex, and the HydroBlu Versa Flow
- Robust and durable utilizing a thick 0.4mm TPU
- FDA approved and BPA, BPS, and BPF free
- Weight: 64g
- Capacity: 1 liters / 32 oz
- Packed size: 4 x 2.9 x 2.9 in / 10 x 5 x 5 cm
- Trail size: 10 x 2.9 x 2.9 in / 25.5 x 5 x 5 cm
- Operational temperatures: 20°F (-6°C) to 140°F (60°C)
- Made from FDA approved TPU
- BPA, BPF and BPS free
Help and advice