This is an incredibly light, packable rucksack that has features you would expect in a top-quality rucksack, with the added bonus it can be packed away into its own lid.
The lightest backpack in our pack lineup, exemplifies a no-frills ultralight experience ideal for thru-hiking and ultralite backpacking. The main body features a 30-denier Ballistic nylon rip-stop for a highly balanced strength-to-weight ratio. Ideal pack for hikers who want to shave off every ounce in their adventures.
This is a rucksack that can be stashed into a small side pocket that can quickly be deployed when you need it. A fantastic bag for travelling, as it can be used as and when it is needed, exploring local towns and markets, but also you have a fully functional day pack that can be used for any short hiking trips. Its Hydration compatible, and even has a place to attach hiking poles.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
(Unfortunately, we are unable to ship MontBell products outside of the UK)
- Height-Adjustable Sternum Strap helps secure the shoulder harness in place
- Ice Axe / Pole Strap secures your gear quickly and easily
- Side Pocket for storing a bottle or tent/trekking poles
- Hipbelt Loop secures the hipbelt when not in use
- Stow-Away Hipbelt Pocket holds the hipbelt when not in use for storing small items
- Hydration compatible
- Weight: 490g
- Capacity: 40 L / 2,440 cu in
- Size: H24.8 x W11.8 x D8.7 in / 63 x 30 x 22 cm
- Torso length: 20.9 in / 53 cm
Material & Construction
- Main: 30-denier Ballistic nylon ripstop (urethane coating)
- Bottom: 100-denier Ballistic nylon ripstop (urethane coating)