The lightweight Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Compression Sack compresses your clothing and gear to around 1/3 the volume, saving space in your pack.
Sea to Summit says
When you need to compress your bulky gear without significantly adding weight, our Ultra-Sil™ Compression Sacks are the perfect choice. Made from high-strength 30D siliconised CORDURA® fabric they can be compressed to one third of the original volume. Ideal for use inside your pack or travel bag when you need to compress clothing or bulky soft items to allow space for other essentials—or luxuries. The size range includes two extra small sizes good for compressing and storing down jackets and other clothing.
The Sea to Summit's Ultra-Sil Compression Sack is ideal for compressing your gear while keeping the contents secure. The 4 extra long straps allow it to be filled to capacity, then compressed to maintain it's pack size which is roughly around the size of a soft drink can.
The Ultra-Sil Compression Sack is roughly half the weight of the original Sea to Summit Compression Sack so its ideal for those who want to save a little more weight.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- 30D diamond ripstop siliconised Cordura® fabric
- Flip-top-lid design prevents strap tangling
- Four straps for even compression
- Extra long straps so these sacks can be filled to capacity
- Bar tack reinforced stress points
- Pull handle on the bottom
- Slippery finish for easy packing