The Patagonia Triolet Jacket is a bomb-proof shell jacket designed to protect you from the elements. The 3-layer Gore-tex fabric is durable, waterproof and windproof, while also featuring a fully recycled polyester face fabric
An alpine workhorse built to thrive in cold, snowy conditions, the Triolet Jacket features 3-layer, durable, waterproof/breathable and windproof GORE-TEX fabric with a 100% recycled polyester outer for rugged protection. This hard-shell jacket is PFC-free (fabric, membrane, and finishes do not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
The Patagonia Triolet Jacket is a bomb-proof shell jacket designed to protect you from the fiercest elements. The 3-layer Gore-tex fabric is durable, waterproof and windproof, while also featuring a fully recycled polyester face fabric.
There is a discreet RECCO® reflector should you need it. The fit on the Triolet Jacket is an Alpine fit, meaning it is generously sized, allowing for layering to be utilised. The two well placed handwarmer pockets allow for a harness or waistbelt to be used and are also generously sized, as are the two watertight Napoleon chest pockets. The generous two-way pit zips can be unzipped to encourage air flow and the helmet compatible hood offers two-way adjustability and boasts a well-designed laminated peak. The fabric has a nice handle and is quiet for a 75D Gore-tex shell.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
(Unfortunately, we are unable to ship Patagonia products outside of the European Area (defined as the European Economic Area plus Switzerland and the UK)
- Three-layer, durable, waterproof/breathable and windproof PFC-free GORE-TEX fabric (fabric, membrane and DWR finish do not contain perfluorinated chemicals) with a 100% recycled polyester face for rugged protection
- Hood with laminated visor and reinforced brim effectively sheds water; two-way adjustment provides good visibility in poor conditions with or without a helmet
- Two Napoleon chest pockets with watertight zips and zipper garages; two welted front pockets stay clear of a harness or a pack waistbelt; interior drop-in pocket
- Welted, watertight two-way pit zips provide ventilation and reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Low-profile cuffs use a tapered tab hook-and-loop closure for a tight wrist seal; a dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- RECCO® Makes You Searchable
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labour
- Small weighs: 499g
- Medium weighs: 519g
- Large weighs: 545g
- XLarge weighs: 569g
Material & Construction
- PFC-free waterproof/breathable shell (fabric, membrane, and finishes do not contain perfluorinated chemicals): 3-layer, 4.5-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester PFC-free GORE-TEX fabric with a tricot backer and a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory